|« Green Heron||Sleepy Afternoon »|
This is Coco, our new kitten.
Kittens are just nuts, of course. When we got our last guy, he was already 9 months old, and while he was, and still is, quite mischievous, he had outgrown that raw badness a small kitten typically has.
This cross-eyed goofball hasn't outgrown anything.
The good news is that Oz, the now 2 year old cat mentioned above, just loves Coco, and chases her everywhere. About 90% of her energy is expended on Oz, leaving just about 10% of her madness left over to attack our feet, hair, and everything in between.
When she isn't racing around the house, she does show many signs of affection. She was raised and bottle-fed by a generous volunteer as the poor girl was abandoned while only a few days old. We now have two cats who were saved by a rescue group (Four Paws), and we are very glad folks are out there to take care of these guys.